Philip T. Allison
BUY-CAR AUTO LEASING, Seattle, Washington 1994-2000
Held total responsibility for all aspects of leasing cars, trucks, and vans at 5 locations in the Greater Seattle area, with 3 distinct areas of focus: Consumer Lease, Fleet Operations, and Renewal Team. In addition to supervising a staff of 12 customer service representatives and 15-20 lease consultants, managed all budgeting, forecasting, planning, and goal-setting for the leasing department. Led product development and support initiatives.
► CONSUMER LEASE
• Hired, trained, motivated, and supervised the day-to-day activities of 2-3 lease consultants per location, each generating 8-12 new vehicle deliveries per month with average gross profit per unit of $1,100.
• Trained all consultants on the concepts and benefits of leasing. Ensured that consultants maintained in-depth knowledge of quoting and delivering through a variety of finance sources.
► FLEET OPERATIONS
• Provided leadership and direction toward the goal of maximizing the return from the huge and virtually untapped leasing market.
• Hired, motivated, and supervised 4 Area Managers; trained managers in all aspects of corporate fleet programs, dealer programs, and consumer lease products.
• Directed a team of 4 highly experienced lease consultants providing lease renewal services.
• Achieved consistent growth in renewals (900 in 1999; 1,225 in 2000).
SMITH AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, Tacoma, Washington 1990-1994
General Sales Manager (1991-1994)
Hired, trained, scheduled, and supervised 4 sales managers and up to 40 staff. Optimized inventory to ensure maximum dealer profits as well as guaranteeing the best selection and value for the customer.
• Averaged 250 to 300 new and used units per month—an 18% increase over the previous management team.
Sales Manager (1990-1991)
• Maintained a consistent gross average profit of $1,350 per sale and consistently achieved an excellent customer satisfaction rating.
• Negotiated and closed deals for the entire sales staff.
Sales Representative (1990)
• Recognized for maintaining excellent customer relations through consistent follow-through.
SEATTLE PACIFIC UNIVERSITY, Seattle, Washington BS Psychology, 1990
2525 Pelican Pathway, Tampa, FL 33614 Home: (B13) 554-9943 • Office: (B13) 421-0070 [email protected]
Sales Management Executive
Delivering impressive revenue gains, profit growth, and market-share increases through strategic sales leadership within high-technology companies.
Consistent record of career achievement in sales and management with high-tech companies and emerging technologies. Strong ability to develop, train, lead, and motivate sales teams to top performance. Record of identifying and seizing opportunities to achieve objectives in highly competitive markets. Experienced in applying CRM and ERP e-business solutions to sales and operations functions across the organization. Innovative and resourceful, with excellent understanding of today's business conditions and ability to develop alliances to promote corporate objectives.
Experience and Accomplishments
A leading supplier of test equipment and network-management systems designed to ensure the optimal performance and utilization of optical broadband communication networks. $325 million annual revenues.
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT (SOUTHEAST REGION)-Create sales strategy and lead combined direct/distributor sales force selling to public network operators, network equipment manufacturers, component vendors, and enterprise network operators. Hold full P&L responsibility for regional performance.
• Led region to top performance in the nation, generating 47% of the total U.S. revenue in the first half of 2002.
• On track to achieve 100% of a $37 million quota in 2002.
• Strengthened performance of sales team through effective leadership, goal-setting, and creation of appropriately motivating incentive and commission structures.
• Focused sales strategy on solution selling to strategic accounts. Developed training programs for account managers targeting strategic accounts across 12 business units.
Electronic Devices, Inc. - Clearwater, FL
Reseller of electronic test and measurement equipment and telecommunications equipment. In sales leadership roles, contributed to growth of company from 40 employees to 375, $7 million revenue to $385 million.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (1999-2002)-Drove sales, rentals, and leases of high-tech equipment through national sales force. Directed staff of 80. Formulated strategic marketing plans; established goals; recruited, motivated, and managed high-performing sales force.
• Achieved aggressive growth of 20% per year in sales revenue.
• Secured critical distribution channels and initiated partnerships to consistently meet sales goals and market share.
• Designed, developed, and deployed new commission incentive program; increased sales by $2.6 million in first year. Overall, tripled annual sales from $7 million to $21 million.
The "tag line" directly below the headline summarizes areas of achievement that relate specifically to accomplishments detailed below.
Taylor Jorgenson — Page 2
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (continued)
• Instituted "Quality and Excellence" program for clients and staff; key clients included 3Com, Cisco Systems, EMC, Sprint, Dell Computer, IBM, Nortel, and Qualcom.
• Responsible for the asset-management process of a $42 million inventory.
• Championed organizational development and training programs.
• With committee members, analyzed business needs and recommended implementation of SAP ERP software.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER: FLORIDA (1992-1999)-Coordinated business development throughout industrial, commercial, aerospace, and military markets. Directed fulfillment, administrative, public relations, and marketing activities. Tasked assignments, determined realistic goals, and set priorities to meet deadlines. Provided product training and direction on territory-management techniques.
• Managed #1 office in the U.S. in total sales volume for 7 years.
• Achieved over 100% of quota each year while maintaining 35% gross margins on sales; won Regional Manager's Award for greatest business volume ever concluded in a single month.
• Delivered clear, effective, leading-edge presentations.
• Successfully negotiated numerous major corporate contracts.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (1985-1992)-Utilized excellent networking and communications abilities to consistently build strong client relationships. Generated customized marketing and presentational strategies to maximize account-development opportunities with largest customers.
• Achieved over 100% of quota each year; won recognition as #1 sales performer in the U. S.
• In competition with 30 other representatives, won 3 national sales contests based on total revenue and new accounts.
BioTools, Inc. - Tampa, FL 1982-1985
World leader in biomedical instrumentation.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Interests and Activities
Golf / Waterskiing / Tennis References and additional information available on request.
Patrick T. Miller
Patrick T. Miller 4320 Primrose Lane, Ft. Worth, TX 76110
[email protected] • 817-555-1124
Creative, enthusiastic, and experienced sales/marketing professional with strong background in medical sales management and a track record of consistent sales accomplishments.
• Known for "partnering" with clients to learn their needs, recommend solutions, and build relationships.
• Highly motivated and competitive; committed to goal-setting, planning, and follow-through to achieve results.
• Possess proven communication skills, leadership abilities, and a bottom-line orientation.
• Perform well under pressure and against deadlines, both independently and with a team.
Key areas of expertise: Medical sales, advertising, marketing, supervision, troubleshooting, training, promotions. employee motivation. inventory control. presentations. P&L. financial management, vendor relations, prospecting, business start-ups, creative problem-solving.
NATIONAL HOSPITAL SERVICES, Baltimore, Maryland 2000-Present
District Manager — Dallas District (2002-Present) — Sales, operational, and P&L responsibility SALES
• Call on hospital and care facility material managers, CFOs, and central supply supervisors as well as physicians, selling hospital-supply leasing services and special-care products.
• In top 5 of 43 representatives selling DPAP products to pulmonologists, neurologists, directors of sleep labs, and home care companies.
• Achieved strong sales that made the NHS Pro-DPAP our district's number-one growth product. MANAGEMENT
• Turned around struggling operation, achieving profitability within 8 months and remaining profitable ever since. Replaced entire staff, reaching stability within 4 months.
• Led district to 1998 revenue of 149% to budget and operating income of 393% to plan.
Account Manager (2000-2002)
• Brought on board to launch the Dallas District Office. Through aggressive sales, grew at new-district rate that was the third fastest in the company's history (since 1939).
• Established a strong customer base of 60 accounts.
• Developed quarterly and monthly plans; submitted weekly reports.
• Sales management responsibilities included budget-to-plan, 10% growth, days outstanding, and 25% margin on net income.
MEDI-SERV, INC., Dallas, Texas 1997-2000
• Built close client relationships with 75 hospitals and 20 home care companies.
• Increased market share 30% through aggressive cold-calling and follow-up.
• Prepared and delivered in-service presentations to end users and decision makers.
• Transformed a $25,000 loss into profit of $15,000 in 6 months by controlling P&L.
MORE MUSIC, Fort Worth, Texas — 15-store regional chain of music retailers 1992-1997
Senior Purchasing Agent
• Administered and controlled annual purchasing budget of $3 million. Supervised 6 purchasing agents.
• Increased revenue 30% by initiating sale of food, clothing, and accessories.
• Slashed annual losses $90,000 by instituting new "bad debt" procedures.
BA Communications, 1995 • Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas • Earned 100% of college tuition and expenses through employment and entrepreneurial ventures.
Patrick's "Key areas of expertise" can be viewed as a keyword summary, which is helpful for matching traits that are used to search resume databases.
Adrian H. May
Adrian H. May
Home 201-349-0904 Office 212-769-2378
294 Village Drive Englewood, NJ 07053
Sales and management professional with in-depth knowledge of the health care industry, specifically managed care plans and programs. Proven leadership skills in developing staff, implementing programs, managing teams and projects, and initiating process improvements.
A key contributor to the success of one of the nation's most highly regarded managed health care companies; a consistent top performer in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Organization and time management: flexibility in the face of changing priorities.
• Team leadership and participation: proven ability to contribute to cross-functional initiatives and maintain a focus on established goals.
• Staff coaching and development: in both formal training and daily supervision.
• Communication and presentation skills: both internally and externally; demonstrated ability to represent customers' viewpoint and to communicate value.
• Strong desire to grow professionally and personally.
Sales Manager, Account Management (2000-Present)
Manage a team of professionals generating new business and providing service to existing accounts. Direct departmental processes and methods of service delivery, staying alert for opportunities to increase levels of service. Lead or participate in interdepartmental and cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
Develop sales strategies to assist account managers in servicing and retaining accounts. Participate in customer meetings and presentations to communicate the values and benefits of Major Medical programs. Assist account managers in closing renewal business. Maintain focus on consultative selling and a high level of customer service.
Prepare and manage $1.1 million department budget. Establish department sales forecasts and sales team goals.
Represent the sales department and customer viewpoints throughout the organization; contribute customer perspective to proposed plan changes and new-product development. Stay up to date on relevant legislation.
Work with staff to create individual development plans. Conduct performance evaluations.
• Averaged greater than 96% account retention over 5 years during periods of significant account growth (in both members and revenues). Consistently met or exceeded individual account membership goals.
• Provided support and assistance in the strategic planning and account negotiation process for key renewals. This included managing the implementation process for taking large accounts to sole-source status, including customizing benefit plans, transitioning patients in ongoing treatment, and educating new members. Retained accounts included NYNEX, New York City Schools, Citibank, and Northeast Digital.
• Developed process for Top 50 Account Reviews.
• Successfully managed departmental operations during territory realignments. Encouraged mentoring relationships among staff to ensure ongoing training and development of less experienced staff.
• Developed employer survey instrument for use in evaluating staff members. TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Develop, direct, and lead training programs to sales staff and throughout the company. Recent experience includes:
• Objections Training and Role Plays.
• Improving Sales Effectiveness: Increasing product knowledge, competitive knowledge, and productivity.
• Sales Tracking System: Assisted in training field representatives on new software.
This resume is detailed but well organized. It condenses a lot of information into relatively short, easily digestible paragraphs and bullet points. Accomplishments are well highlighted.
MAJOR MEDICAL CARE OF NORTHEAST, New York, NY
Adrian H. May Home 201-349-0904 • Office 212-769-2378 • [email protected]
Sales Manager, Account Management (continued) PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
As a member of Major Medical's management team, lead and participate in a variety of special projects and team initiatives in addition to fulfilling primary job responsibilities. Representative examples:
• Sales Incentive Program: Led the project to design a new program.
• Strategic Business Units: Led the project to coordinate sales between business units.
• Sales Tracking System: Designed, developed, and implemented an automated database providing better management of account information.
• Employer Utilization Report: Participated in report redesign to better meet customer expectations.
• Customer Advisory Panel: Assisted in coordinating panel meetings and establishing group objectives.
• Corporate Issues Group: Worked with Executive and Senior Management to identify corporate issues to assist during planning process for future direction of the company.
• Professional Environment Team: Chaired a team to enhance sales environment.
Senior Account Manager (1997-2000) — Account Manager (1995-1997)
Consistently met or exceeded sales goals during growth of company from $93 million to $300 million in revenues. Contributed to company initiatives through participation on a variety of teams, committees, and special projects.
• Consistently exceeded aggressive quarterly membership goals.
• Provided a high level of service to high-profile customers; managed nearly half of the company's top 50 employer groups.
• Averaged 98% account retention over 5 years.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, New York B.S. Business Administration, 1996
Ongoing Professional Development
NYU School of Business: Sales Management and
Marketing Strategies Strategic Selling
AMA: Sales Management for the Newly Appointed
Sales Manager Sales Trainers: Dimensions of Professional Selling HMO Underwriting and Pricing Negotiations Training Objections/Media Training
New York Department of Insurance: Life, Health, AD&D
Northeast Association of Health Insurance Providers
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
Leading Effective Meetings
Zenger Miller: Team Building
Peter Senge: Building a Learning Organization
Leading Organizational Change
Highly motivated sales management professional with a strong track record of successful sales and account development. Proven ability to select, train and motivate sales staff to achieve ambitious goals.
Strategic planner skilled at both short- and long-range goal setting (big-picture orientation). Proven ability to focus on what is truly important.
Creative marketer with a flair for designing innovative ways to go to market. Effective communicator with excellent relationship-building skills.
INTERNATIONAL OFFICE EQUIPMENT, LTD., Bay City, Michigan Sales Manager • Bay City Division (Headquarters) (2003-Present) Direct 12-member sales team generating $28 million in sales of furniture
• Exceeded sales targets every month, averaging 107% of goal.
Sales Manager • Kalamazoo Branch Office (2000-2003) Led 9-member sales force in sales to commercial accounts of all sizes. Sales Management
• Instrumental in invigorating an organization with flat sales for the previous 5 years. Increased sales 340% in 2 years ($2.5 million to $8.5 million).
• Office recognized for largest sales increase in past 2 years among 50 branch offices and 23 distribution centers nationwide.
• Pioneered innovative and highly successful recruiting program on college campuses.
• Expanded sales to existing client base and established new accounts, including 3 with annual sales of $1 million-plus.
• Selected, hired, trained, coached and managed highly motivated individuals and gave them the tools and training necessary to succeed.
• Directed sales staff in forecasting and setting sales goals. Focused on the individual skills and needs of each account executive, executing an individual strategy for each.
• Encouraged sales through creative incentives while relying primarily on staff professionalism and self-motivation.
• Promoted positive ongoing customer relationships and served as a problem-solver and resource to customers.
• Communicated to sales staff a focus on customer service and communication.
PREMIER OFFICE SUPPLIES, Kalamazoo, Michigan 1990-2000
• Ranked #5 among 60 account executives selling office products/supplies to commercial accounts.
• Consistently achieved annual sales increases in the 15-20% range.
• Developed territory from ground up and expanded annual sales from zero to $2 million.
• Developed accounts through unique presentation to each prospect and commitment to service and follow-up.
• Successfully regained 4 large accounts that had been lost to competitors due to pricing issues. EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Ann Arbor, Michigan — Bachelor of Business Administration, 1987
235 Michigan Drive #4-C Bay City, Michigan 48708 [email protected] 517-654-0987
2000-Present , office products and supplies.
Subtitles call attention to different aspects of Chris's expertise.
S. Gil Montgomery
Senior Sales Manager
Demonstrated success in achieving corporate profit and increasing sales through enthusiastic, intuitive, and innovative direction of sales staff.
• Astute hiring
• Providing sales staff with tools for success
• Devising meaningful planning and reporting tools
• Motivating sales staff to achieve and maintain top performance
PROFESSIONAL BUILDERS SUPPLY CORPORATION, Phoenix, AZ REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, SOUTHEAST REGION (1999-2004)
Managed $14 million region, the company's second-largest in dollar volume and profit ($4 million). Prepared annual sales and expense forecast for $900 thousand annual budget.
• Exceeded profit and sales plan 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.
• First Regional Manager to formulate and implement quarterly report (State of the Region) analyzing market trends and designing sales strategies. This report is now standard in the department.
Successfully developed, directed, motivated, and evaluated sales team of 7 representatives and 1 technical assistant. Interviewed, hired, and trained staff.
• Improved team sales volume and profit annually, increasing sales by 37.5% from 1999-2003.
• Produced the #1 Sales Representative (nationally), 2001 and 2002.
Implemented sales and marketing strategies through network of distributors, contractors, and architects.
• Increased specifications by 25% from 2000-2003.
Led negotiations with various trades in Raleigh, Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte.
• Reduced settlements by average of 10% in 2002.
ASSISTANT REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (1993-1999)
Assisted Regional Manager with budgeting and performance evaluations. Interviewed and assisted in hiring sales representatives; contributed to performance evaluation process. Trained and motivated sales staff while monitoring their achievement of sales plan goals and devising sales and marketing strategies.
• Produced 2 National Sales Representatives of the Year and 2 sales representatives promoted to management.
• Formulated and implemented National Builder Incentive program.
• Conceived and constructed new product display.
Each separate area of responsibility is highlighted by one or more quantifiable accomplishments, noted in bold. This is a good way to avoid overly long groupings of either job duties or achievements.
S. Gil Montgomery 919-249-2020 [email protected]
PRODUCT PROMOTION MANAGER (1991-1993)
Trained representatives on product features and benefits. Conducted architectural presentations and building code seminars.
• Generated national specification for new product.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (1986-1991)
Met sales plan through a solid sales effort focused on promoting the features and benefits of PBS products.
• Named Salesman of the Year, 1987; Ceiling Salesman of the Year, 1990.
SEARS ROEBUCK 1983-1986
DIVISION MANAGER (1984-1986)
Managed complete operation of various departments, supervising both full- and part-time sales staff.
DIVISION MANAGER TRAINEE (1983)
Education and Training
SHAW UNIVERSITY, Raleigh, North Carolina BA IN COMMUNICATIONS, 1983
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND SEMINARS:
• American Management Association
• Professional Selling Skills
• Professional Selling Skills/Coaching
RALEIGH-DURHAM BUILDERS SOCIETY, Raleigh, North Carolina PROGRAM CHAIRMAN, 2001-Present
Rita M. Kaplan
7599 Old Viking Way Cincinnati, OH 43241
Rita M. Kaplan
513-781-9040 [email protected]
Sales leader who propelled revenue growth of $1.25 million and increased direct operating income 520% in only 11 months.
■ Increased revenue by 253%, gross profit by $425K.
■ Maintained among the highest profit margins in the company's history: 26% in a down market.
■ Led sales center to a national ranking of 11 out of 380+, despite inheriting an $84K loss to start the fiscal year.
Natural leader with expert ability to develop high-quality management and sales teams, communicate business goals, and motivate staff to exemplary performance.
■ Improved sales profits ninefold with limited resources.
■ Promoted multiple salespeople to general management positions.
Innovative problem-solver and effective communicator adept at delivering superior customer service and developing new business.
■ Increased customer satisfaction by 25%.
■ Spearheaded effort to reduce existing legal cases; 5 reduced to 0.
■ Significantly increased customer traffic through strategic marketing campaigns.
PREFABULOUS HOMES CORPORATION, Winston-Salem, NC 2000-2004
$1 billion corporation, the largest retailer of manufactured homes in America
Sales Manager, Cincinnati, oh, 2002-2004
Rapidly turned around an unprofitable multimillion-dollar manufactured housing dealership, creating and executing the sales strategies to transform business from a below-average performer to #11 among nearly 400 dealerships nationwide.
■ Restored profitability within months; in less than one year, led the business to a top national ranking.
■ Introduced innovative selling techniques and retrained entire sales staff. Rapid results from new methods galvanized sales team and led to consistent growth in both revenue and profits.
■ Moved quickly to address myriad operational issues that hindered growth.
■ Received national award for outstanding sales results. Earned President's Circle status every year.
Sales Representative, Oxford, oh, 2000-2002
Successfully marketed land and home packages in the manufactured housing industry. Managed sales process from prospecting to closing, and then scheduled the construction of homes, hired and coordinated contractors, scheduled service, and ensured customer satisfaction. Gained extensive experience in finance, insurance, prospecting, cold-calling, and all aspects of marketing.
In this resume, the year of ¡graduation from college is omitted because it was just 4 years ago, and this top performer didn't want to limit her chances for a senior sales management position because of the perception that she was too young.
Rita M. Kaplan
513-781-9040 [email protected]
Sales Representative, continued
■ Contributed significantly to sales center's national ranking and leap from 29th place to 4th out of 400.
■ #1 in branch sales of insurance, including physical damage, extended warranty, and credit life.
■ Conceived a creative marketing strategy targeting an easily converted niche prospect group; built this business to 25% of sales.
EXCEL COMMUNICATIONS, Oxford, OH 1997-2000
Area Coordinator / Senior Managing Representative
Profitably marketed a unique business opportunity in the telecommunications business.
■ Successfully promoted the business and recruited an extensive network of 200+ representatives.
■ Developed and delivered effective training programs; created call scripts; coached inexperienced representatives to become successful producers.
■ Honed public speaking skills through regular "opportunity meetings" held to recruit new reps.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
a Consultant to start-up network marketing company. Designed, tested, and launched a highly successful cold-market recruiting system.
a #1 Sales Representative, Midwest Region, in direct sales for Vector Marketing Corporation.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT, Miami University, Oxford, OH SALES CERTIFICATION, Prefabulous Homes, 2000
ONGOING SALES AND MANAGEMENT TRAINING through Prefabulous Homes, 2000-2004
ALAN BURROWS, MBA
560 Market Drive, Toronto, Ontario M4T 4G4 Phone: 416.345.6060 E-mail: [email protected]
Act as the bridge between sales and technology
Fluent in English — German — Spanish
Proven results- and challenge-driven sales leader with an exemplary track record in coupling technical expertise and product development with strategic business development and sales background. Acknowledged for building synergy; create the atmosphere for conducting business and capitalizing on opportunities. Articulate, effective negotiator; work methodically and patiently to meet or exceed customers' expectations while maintaining corporate interests. Conceptual; project- and task-oriented; work vigorously and enthusiastically to achieve goals and open up new horizons. Ambitious; exude energy and confidence to excel and deliver; thrive in a fast-paced environment of ongoing change and diversity. Core business competencies include:
• Pre-sale and Post-sale Technical Support
• Business Development
• Product Development
• Customer Support & Service
• Project Management
Crown Engineering, Concord, Ontario (www.crown_ca.com) 1996-present
Designs and manufactures plastics extrusion systems for the flexible-packaging industry. The blown-film systems blend plastic resin granules and extrude the melted polymer through a single layer or multilayer coextrusion die into a tubular shape.
Held the following 3 progressively responsible positions:
AREA SALES MANAGER—WESTERN EUROPE & LATIN AMERICA 2001-present
Credited with successfully and efficiently managing two large intercontinental territories previously managed by two executives.
Accountable for selling the world's first ten-layer blown-film dye machine to a Spanish company, generating $1 million CAD. Customer currently reviewing other purchases from Crown Engineering. Increased client base by 15%, boosting territory sales by $2 million per annum. Played a major role in elevating key customers' image of Crown Engineering after problems with contractual agreements.
Acknowledged for patiently and methodically partnering with clients to close numerous outstanding warranty jobs, earning the respect of the clients for delivering outstanding work. Conducted a comprehensive review of the agents representing Crown Engineering in Western Europe; eliminated underperforming agents; sourced, recruited, trained, and coached replacement agents, resulting in a noticeable elevation in the efficiency of operations.
Utilize Canadian Consulates and Embassies and personal industry networking referrals to attract new business and agents.
Currently in contact with 300 prospective clients in Latin America and 200 in Europe. Direct a total of 12 agents: 8 in Latin America and 4 in Europe; provide support and guidance; channel inquiries regarding product maintenance and service warranties through them. Coordinate Crown Engineering's attendance at 2 to 3 trade shows per year; responsible for staff scheduling, logistics, and promotional material.
Facilitate interactive technical sales seminars to agents and Crown Engineering staff. Provide English-German and English-Spanish technical translations for manuals and promotional material.
Developed a sound reputation as an efficient, effective, and knowledgeable sales professional with the ability to provide customers with technical advice on all Crown Engineering products.
(Resume contributed by Martin Buckland, CPRW, JCTC, CEIP, CJST, MRW)
The arresting design of this resume draws attention to key competencies. Note the "slogan" at the top that clearly identifies a core value.
Was this article helpful?
Shockingly Simple But Powerful Negotiation Strategies Save The Ordinary Joe Thousands Of Dollars Of Foreseen Expenses. Discover How You Too Can Save More, Keep Under Your Budget, And Make More Money With These Simple Negotiation Tactics You Can Apply In Any Business!