3. What are the reasons for businesses buying executive jets?
2. Is it correct to say that, unlike people in consumer markets, business buyers are rational?
3. Who are the critical people to influence when selling executive jets?
4. What features of the product are most likely to interest people involved in the decision to purchase an executive jet?
5. Since it is unlikely that people will respond to an advertisement by buying an executive jet, why arc they advertised?
6. Develop the economic argument for a business jet that is likely to be acceptable to a firm's shareholders.
Was this article helpful?
You already recognize that rich individuals think differently than middle class or poor individuals in every aspect of life. But particularly when it comes to money. That's why they're rich. Their selections and decisions just by nature bring about riches.