3. What are the reasons for businesses buying executive jets?
2. Is it correct to say that, unlike people in consumer markets, business buyers are rational?
3. Who are the critical people to influence when selling executive jets?
4. What features of the product are most likely to interest people involved in the decision to purchase an executive jet?
5. Since it is unlikely that people will respond to an advertisement by buying an executive jet, why arc they advertised?
6. Develop the economic argument for a business jet that is likely to be acceptable to a firm's shareholders.
Was this article helpful?
As with any web site, SaleHoo has a number of features that will help you in buying products from around the world. Once you have an account on SaleHoo, which only costs a one-time fee, you can establish up to twenty named searches for products. After that, any time those items become available, you’ll be alerted.