1. What is the basis of Rubbermaid's success?
2. Why are people willing to pay a premium price for the sort of commodity products that Rubbermaid sells?
3. What accounts for Ruhherinaid's extraordinary rate of new-product innovation and new-product success?
4. Why do you think the company aims to achieve such a large number of new products each year?
5. Why do companies like Rubbermaid and Arm & Hammer stick so closely to using such limiting raw materials in their products?
<>. It is hard to beat Rubbermaid in its own market, but can its lessons be replicated in other countries with other products?
Was this article helpful?