1. Why does IRM rely on a sales force to sell its products and services?
2. Outline the IBM sales force's objectives, strategy, structure and compensation.
3. What problems do you see in IBM's sales force objectives, strategy, structure and compensation?
4. What objectives would you set for IBM's sales forcer
5. What strategy, structure and compensation plan would you establish to accomplish these objectives? Identify the trade-offs involved in each of tbese decisions.
6. Given your recommendations, how would you recruit, train, supervise, motivate and evaluate IBM's sales force?
Was this article helpful?
I refined my information, added notes as things came up and took out old or outdated information. Each time I discovered a new little tip or trick as I was making money with EBay, I added that information. Today, I bring home anywhere from 500 to 2000 each week with EBay. Thats not too shabby for someone who was just a year ago afraid to even purchase something from the site.