1. Why does P & G spread its marketing effort across so many brands rather than concentrating on oneV
2. When a company like P & G has so many brands, many of them often do not make money. That being the case, why do you think it keeps the loss-making brands?
3. If you were in competition with P & G, would you match it brand for brand, concentrate on fewer segments or try to find new ones?
4. Why do competitors in the same market segment the market differently?
5. Many people without babies use Dreft. Why do you think that is the case and would you encourage such 'off target' consumption?
6. Suggest alternative segments for P & G to enter and suggest how the brands for Chat segment should be promoted.
Was this article helpful?