1. What are the chief strengths and weaknesses of the Catalan company? How and why did they change over time?
2. What were the vital strategic shifts of JFP and what stimulated them?
3. What are the roles in the buying centre for lamps towards the end of the case? How does JFP seek to influence people in the buying process?
4. How does the market vary across Europe? What mistakes were made in Spain and France?
5. What is JFP looking for in its joint ventures?
d. Would you recommend the company to sign the deal with AEG-LT?
Was this article helpful?
As with any web site, SaleHoo has a number of features that will help you in buying products from around the world. Once you have an account on SaleHoo, which only costs a one-time fee, you can establish up to twenty named searches for products. After that, any time those items become available, you’ll be alerted.