To produce the preceding set of deliverables, the following activities must be executed:
1. Generate Statistical Process Control charts and capability indices for key marketing and sales metrics using their data sets.
• Gather critical marketing and sales data. 2. Characterize critical processes and parameters in launch environment.
• Analyze critical marketing and sales performance data.
3. Generate a Launch phase risk assessment that includes conducting ongoing FMEA reviews within the Launch phase marketing and sales processes.
4. Refine sales forecast models.
5. Assess the business case against current performance.
The sample scorecard, as shown in Table 6.3 , is used by marketing project team leaders who manage major tasks and their timelines as part of their project management responsibilities.
Was this article helpful?