This forms the topic for subsequent chapters in this book:
• Chapter 5 - options for varying the marketing mix in the Internet environment;
• Chapter 6 - implementing customer relationship management;
• Chapter 7 - delivering online services via a web site;
• Chapter 8 - interactive marketing communications;
• Chapter 9 - monitoring and maintaining the online presence.
In each of these areas such as CRM or development of web site functionality, it is common that different initiatives will compete for budget. The next section reviews techniques for prioritising these projects and deciding on the best portfolio of e-commerce applications.
Was this article helpful?
It’s so much easier than you think to create unlimited wealth online. I’m going to show you exactly how in my comprehensive guide. Affiliates are making more money than ever these days easily cashing in while they are off doing other things. It’s nice to know you can bring in a massive income while you’re not even monitoring things because you will not be personally selling anything. You don’t even have to speak from the people that order from you.