This forms the topic for subsequent chapters in this book:
• Chapter 5 - options for varying the marketing mix in the Internet environment;
• Chapter 6 - implementing customer relationship management;
• Chapter 7 - delivering online services via a web site;
• Chapter 8 - interactive marketing communications;
• Chapter 9 - monitoring and maintaining the online presence.
In each of these areas such as CRM or development of web site functionality, it is common that different initiatives will compete for budget. The next section reviews techniques for prioritising these projects and deciding on the best portfolio of e-commerce applications.
Was this article helpful?
There are people all over the world trying to find ways to make money online. From stay at home moms looking to make a few extra dollars to college students and entrepreneurs, the allure of making your own hours and working from home or from the local coffee shop is very appealing.