• ClickZ Experts (www.clickz.com/experts). An excellent collection of articles on online marketing communications. US-focused.
• ClickZ Stats (www.clickz.com/stats). The definitive source of news on Internet developments, and reports on company and consumer adoption of Internet and characteristics in Europe and worldwide. A searchable digest of most analyst reports.
• DaveChaffey.com (www.davechaffey.com). A blog containing updates and articles on all aspects of digital marketing structured according to the chapters in Dave Chaffey's books.
• Direct Marketing Association UK (www.dma.org.uk). Source of up-to-date data protection advice and how-to guides about online direct marketing.
• E-consultancy.com (www.e-consultancy.com). UK-focused portal with extensive supplier directory, best-practice white papers and forum.
• eMarketer (www.emarketer.com). Includes reports on media spend based on compilations of other analysts. Fee-based service.
• Marketing Sherpa (www.marketingsherpa.com). Case studies and news about online marketing.
• Netimperative (www.netimperative.com). News from the UK new media industry.
• New Media Age (www.newmediazero.com/nma). A weekly magazine reporting on the UK new media interest. Full content available online.
• Revolution magazine (www.revolutionmagazine.com). A monthly magazine on UK new media applications and approaches. Partial content available online.
• Sloan Center for Internet Retailing (http://ecommerce.vanderbilt.edu). Originally founded in 1994 as Project 2000 by Tom Novak and Donna Hoffman at School of Management, Vanderbilt University, to study marketing implications of the Internet. Useful links papers.
• University of Strathclyde, Department of Marketing, Marketing Resource Gateway (MRG) (www.marketing.strath.ac.uk/dcd/). A comprehensive directory of marketing-related links.
Was this article helpful?
It’s so much easier than you think to create unlimited wealth online. I’m going to show you exactly how in my comprehensive guide. Affiliates are making more money than ever these days easily cashing in while they are off doing other things. It’s nice to know you can bring in a massive income while you’re not even monitoring things because you will not be personally selling anything. You don’t even have to speak from the people that order from you.