Results of the proposed DSS are as follows:
• understand the behavior of customers;
• understand the products and services that customers need and the ones that they buy;
• identify best customers;
• identify most loyal customers;
• understand how efficient and effective marketing, sales, and service business processes, and the applications that implement them, are in addressing customers' needs;
• tune marketing, sales, and service business processes and the applications that implement them to better serve customers; and
• marketing strategic planning, an important concern for service businesses is how to develop an appropriate segmentation and relationship marketing strategy that is tied to the value contribution of the customer base (Emmelhainz and Kavan, 1999).
Was this article helpful?