The Affiliate Masters Course is a "work-at-your-own-pace" course. Some of you will be able to devote large blocks of time to it. So you'll complete a "DAY" in one (or even less) of your days.
Others may only have 15-30 minutes per day to spend on it. So it could take you a week or more to complete a "DAY" of the course.
Either way, it does not matter how long it takes you to complete the course. Set aside a certain amount of time per day to attend this course and to do your homework. You'll find it was time well, no best, spent.
The Affiliate Masters Course is designed and written for all affiliates. Just beginning to develop a second income stream? Or are you an established affiliate of several programs? Doesn't matter...
Everyone shares the same goal... to maximize profits. Be forewarned about the Affiliate Masters, though...
The material that we will be covering will be extensive in scope. It will require effort and commitment on your part, as does anything important that yields rewards.
Most folks have to train or go to university for years to prepare to earn a substantial income stream. Your mini-university course will accomplish this by the end of this e-book.
All of it is manageable. Take your time to digest the information properly before you start to work on the prescribed action steps towards your goals. Use the Goals-of-the-DAY and Ongoing Goals -- make them your guide-posts, your beacons of light.
Understanding the concepts will boost your confidence level in applying them. Even as adults, we never lose our need to know "why" things work the way they do.
It's critical that you finish each DAY of this course before you begin the next. The DAYS build on each other. You are following a step-by-step process.
As I said, though, please don't feel that you have to rush -- work at your own pace, as time allows. Set your own work schedule... and stick to it. Take as much time as you need to complete the 10-DAY program. Set a realistic schedule that will allow you to do your best.
Do you only have 30 minutes daily to work on the course? No problem. Your Affiliate Master's "DAY" is done when it's done, even if it takes you a week! This is not a race.
Final piece of advice... Use your printer to make a hard copy (your own textbook!). There is just too much information in the Affiliate Masters Course to learn by reading off a monitor screen.
Underline the important parts. Add your own notes and ideas. I promise you... you'll get lots and lots of great inspiration as you go along.
Please... work with a printed version of this course. If you are at all serious about following this course to build a serious income stream, please start right.. print it.
And now, just as for any college course you might take, here's your syllabus/outline for your Affiliate Masters Course. As you can see, it's the total package for building income through content...
Affiliate Masters Section One
• Business Basics
• Income and Expenses
• Traffic, Click Throughs, and Conversion Rates
• PREselling and Your Visitor's Mindset
Affiliate Masters Section Two
• Brainstorming Concepts for Your Site
• Picking the Concept With the Most Profit Potential
• Developing HIGH-PROFITABILITY Topics for Your Site
• DEMAND, SUPPLY and BREAKOUT tools, and the
• The CUSTOMER END vs. the KEYWORD END
• How to pick the HIGHEST-PROFITABILITY topics
• Analyzing (and using!) the competition
Affiliate Masters Section Three
• Finding Affiliate Programs for Your Concept
• How to Reduce Risk by Diversifying
• Picking the Best, Safest Programs
• Refining Your Concept to Just the Right Scope...
• The "Valuable PREselling Proposition"
• Creating and Protecting the Perfect Domain Name
• Preparing for Your Own Mini-Vertical-Portal
Affiliate Masters Section Four
• Building Your Site... Two Kinds of Visitors
• OVERdelivering High-value Content to Readers Who Deliver HIGH-PROFITABILITY to You
• How to Please the Search Engines
• The Structure of Your Site
• The Content of Your Site
Affiliate Masters Section Five
• Traffic-building for Content sites
• The Free Major Search Engines
• Pay-Per-Click Search Engines
• The Major Directories
• E-zines -- Market via your own opt-in newsletters
• Other traffic-building techniques
• Traffic Analysis... What's Important
• Click IN Analysis
• Click Through Analysis
• Your Road to Success... Action Steps
Ready to begin?
Sound the bell. Class is in session...
Was this article helpful?
Inside of this special report, you'll discover... The guaranteed, bullet-proof method for ensuring that you NEVER lose rankings again. How to recover from the latest search engine update and reclaim your traffic, instantly. Find out how you can instantly maximize traffic and exposure with social signals. How you can create drop dead easy micro-sites that will bolster your ranking almost immediately and much, much more.