The most common responsibilities include the following:
♦ Administrative duties:
• Annual returns
• Notice of change of directors
• Notice of change of the registered office
• Director's report (signed by director or corporate administrator/company secretary)
• Balance sheet (signed by a director)
• Profit and loss account
• Auditors report signed by the auditor
• Notes to the accountants
If you are late you will be fined. If you are overdue you may be shut down. Don't blame the accountant; they'll sue you.
Money is an enormous responsibility in running a firm and in making sure you have the money to meet your financial liabilities.
Was this article helpful?