Here are 12 reasons why Commission Junction is my favorite affiliate network... despite the fact that they don't allow anyone but U.S. residents to earn commissions when referring new affiliates and merchants to their network.
1. Commission Junction claims that 64% of top 50 Web properties are CJ clients. I believe this. While CJ wasn't the first affiliate network, it certainly took the lead to become the best in terms of both quality and quantity.
Thousands of BIG name-brand companies use Commission Junction to administer their affiliate programs. Dell, eBay and Sprinks are just 3 of hundreds of brand name merchants affiliated with Commission Junction. Buying online still presents a problem for many folks, but if they can buy from a brand name company that they trust, they're much more likely to part with their money.
2. The CJ interface is intuitive and easy-on-the-eyes. Unlike some other affiliate network interfaces, CJ's designers did a great job of making the interface easy to navigate and free of eyestrain.
3. Finding programs at CJ is much easier and faster. In most cases you do a simple search for an advertiser, link, or product, by entering a keyword into a search blank. All relevant merchants are then returned. At too many of the smaller networks, merchants are allowed to place themselves in irrelevant categories which makes finding appropriate advertisers that much more difficult.
4. Selecting PROVEN programs is easy at CJ. Statistics showing how well each merchant converts site visitors into sales are given for a 3-month period. You can also see the average commissions paid to affiliates for every 100 clicks for the previous seven days. Using CJ's 'dollar sign' rating system, you can see the volume of commissions paid by a particular advertiser, relative to the rest of CJ's network.
The dollar sign rankings are as follows: $$$$$=95th percentile and above $$$$=80-94th percentile $$$=60-79th percentile $$=40-59th percentile $=39th percentile and below Blank=No commissions earned
5. At CJ, you never have to search for commission rates. Commission percentage or dollar value per sale/lead, are prominently displayed alongside each Advertiser's listing.
6. More information is always available at CJ. Clicking on the Advertiser's name takes you to a page giving a written description of the company, their product and the affiliate program. Below the description is a 'more information' link, and below that, a contact link.
Was this article helpful?
Explode your Affiliate Income Today By Learning FIRST How To Become A Successful Affiliate Manager! Do you want to know everything there is to know about running a successful affiliate program that brings you money on autopilot? Then get your hands on this brand new e-book.