6. Write Product Endorsements - Using word-processing software like Microsoft Word, write product endorsements for two or three of the products and services you plan to sell. Although it may seem strange to write a product endorsement before you've joined the corresponding affiliate program, this is one thing that sets super affiliates apart from other affiliates. Affiliate managers will see the work you've done and are more likely to accept your program application.
7. Build and Upload Web Site to the Hosting Service - Either design a site yourself, or input the sales copy into a purchased template, then place it on the web for all to see and enjoy.
8. Sign up for Affiliate Programs - Only now do we apply to join affiliate programs.
9. Promote Site - Get the word out and draw huge numbers of surfers to your site. Have them sign up for your newsletter and build a huge opt-in list. Watch your visitors buy copious amounts of your affiliate products and services. Deposit numerous checks in large amounts into your checking account. Contact newsletter subscribers with new offers and deposit more checks into your bank account.
10. Repeat Steps 1 through 9 - In Step 1 above we talked about coming up with multiple ideas for site topics. After your first site is online and making money, you will repeat the process all over again with Topic Number 2.
That's it in a nutshell. Ten steps to building your own prosperous affiliate business. Let's get started!
Was this article helpful?